Monday 6 February 2012

This week's note

This week's note:

What a great happening this saturday night; slowly falling down over London, silent but still wonderful, this amazing mantle of snow made me think that Winter is still magical. I can understand it can be discouraging to some, but to me I believe it is some sort of inspiration, a sharp contrast with a summer that is sometimes too sweet, a cold snap that wakes up our sleeping senses.

And what a snap it was Nicolas Jaar's venue last Thursday, brilliant and refreshing (should I remind you that he is only 21!), his performance made the show incredible. the gig happened in the Roundhouse near Camden, followed by a set from Soul Keita as well as Acid Pauli (still very good).


I invite you to visit Nicolas Jaar's official website: http://www.nicolasjaar.net and find out more about his tunes.


As for me, I recommend this song from Stimmings (2009), to those who like minimal music!




1 comment:

  1. I like the way you link this to the snowfall!
    nicola http://aroundbritainnoplane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete